NOMINATE A MARYLAND FINANCIAL EDUCATION ROCK STAR!
CASH Campaign of Maryland, MCEE & MSDE are looking for exceptional leaders statewide for the Fifth Annual Financial Education and Capability Awards program which highlights the dedication and success of public school teachers, community champions and outstanding organizations who deliver financial education to youth and adults focusing on a range of financial management concepts and behaviors including budgeting, careers and income, credit, savings, financial decision-making, and understanding values and habits about money.
$1,000 Awards will be given in each of the following five categories:
- Public Elementary School Teacher or Program
- Public Middle School Teacher or Program
- Public High School Teacher or Program
- Community Champion (Volunteer or Staff)
- Outstanding Organization
Nominate people, programs and organizations or nominate yourself!
Timeline for Awards:
- Nominations are now open!
- Deadline: January 26, 2018 (Late applications will not be accepted)
- Awards announced: February 9, 2018
- Award Ceremony in Annapolis with Recognition in the General Assembly: March 12, 2018 in the evening
Visit www.cashmd.org for the application and more information. Nominate today